Flower Factor respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal details are handled securely and confidentially.
We use your information to process the orders as fast and as easy as possible. Data usage for others purposes, we will ask your permission. Flower Factor will not sell your personal details to third-parties and will only be provided to third-parties that are involved in processing your order.
Flower Factor uses the collected information to offer the following services to its customers:
- When an order is placed, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to process the order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- To make shopping at Flower Factor as pleasurable as possible, we will save your personal details and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalise the website.
- When an online course is purchased or if you sign up for a free trial version, the information entered (name, email address, password) will become the account details to access this online course. The information connected to the account is only used for communication about that particular online course.
- When enrolling and following an online course issued by Flower Factor, your course progress will be saved. This way, you can continue where you have left off at any time.
- If you have registered to receive our newsletter, your email address will be kept in a database to send the newsletter to.
- When placing an order at Flower Factor, we will, when desired, save your details on a Secure Server. You can enter a username and password so it is not necessary to fill in your name, address, telephone number and payment details every time you wish to place a new order.
- Details on the use of our website and the feedback we get from our visitors help us to develop and improve our website.
Flower Factor doesn't sell your personal details
Flower Factor will not sell your personal details to third-parties and will only be provided to third-parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and the involved third-parties are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal details.